Completed WMS projects
Dr. Thomas + Partner Materialflussplanung und Automatisierungstechnik GmbH
- Automotive industry
- Spare parts industry
FADIS is the backoffice department of the Emil Frey Import Group Germany founded in 1996. Fadis exploits all synergies of the centralised administration and logistics sector. For example Fadis supports the importers SUBARU and HYUNDAI with established back office services.
The integration of the European market, the increasing globalisation and the tremendous business competency of the Emil Frey Group made FADIS evaluate the existing IT systems and processes.
In order to cope with the growing requirements and needs of vehicle import and the international vehicle trade, they decided to create a new IT system designed by DR. THOMAS + PARTNER.
Development of a consistent and a transparent IT system for vehicle import (IMS - Import Management System) and vehicle trade.
Two boundary conditions had to be met:
- 1. The complete representation of the business process chain in vehicle trade with the core competencies
- Vehicle trade
- Spare parts trade
- Customer service management
- 2. The best support for the flexibility of Emil Frey’s import segment by
- Multilingualism – to be applicable across national borders
- Client capability –to integrate new brands into the system at any time
- Modularity – to start the system quickly and conform with the requirements
- Flexibility – to implement future changes to secure the competitive advantage quickly
This IT system has been running for a decade now. It is continuously improved and has proven itself on many occasions.
Please refer to the FAW-Study for dealer satisfaction DSI-2008 (Dealer Satisfaction Index). Another sample will be given by Schwacke MarkenMonitor 2007 and the ADAC-Study AutoMarxx 12/2006.
The direct positive impact of ROI & TCO on the consistent data flow with integrated data storage is obvious.