Warehouse Management Systems
- Solvo.WMS 3.7
Founded in 1995, SOLVO Ltd. is the leading Russian provider of high-end, real-time logistics automation and control systems for business and technological processes at warehouses and container terminals. SOLVO offers two solutions - Solvo.WMS (Warehouse Management System) and Solvo.TOS (Terminal Operating System).
SOLVO Ltd. offers a variety of services, such as strategic consulting in process optimization, development, implementation, and technical support. Among SOLVO clients are some of the largest warehouses, sea ports and container terminals of Russia, Ukraine and the Baltic States, totaling over 100 deployments of Solvo.WMS.
SOLVO is an authorized distributor of supply chain management solutions by JDA Ltd., USA in the EMEA region.
SOLVO is an authorized distributor of LXE and Datalogic radio equipment.
Solvo founded. First USA-based projects implemented in cooperation with RGTI, BDM, TRW, and MARC (MarcGlobal).
Solvo LLC officially registered in Russia. Solvo starts to independently design, develop and implement its own solutions for the Russian market.
Solvo begins the design and development of WMS and industry automation solutions.
Finalizes two major solutions: Solvo.WMS for warehouse management and Solvo.CTMS for container terminal management.
Solvo Ltd. is a leading Russian company specializing in the development and implementation of warehouse and container terminal management systems. The business grows to 70 employees in Moscow and St. Petersburg, and includes over 20 successful implementations in Russia.
Solvo’s corporate quality management system certified for ISO 9001:2000. Solvo grows to 48% share of the Russian WMS solutions market. A Moscow branch office is opened.
Over 100 employees. Solvo and JDA announce partnership in delivering supply chain control systems.
ISO 9001:2000 recertification. Over 130 employees. Over 90 completed projects.
New product line for logistics management launched onto the market.
– Solvo.DMS and Solvo.TOS. Over 100 completed projects.
SOLVO continues its upward trend, including a long-term policy of expanding its presence in the region and on the overall market. A representative office is opened in the Ukraine. The entrance into new markets becomes a key focus with a major project in Armenia (city of Erevan). A pilot project is introduced with the implementation of voice-recognition technology based on VoxWare solutions.
Solvo.WMS is a real time, high-performance warehouse management solution fully automated to manage all aspects of warehouse operations and to optimize logistic technological processes to achieve maximum performance and accuracy.
Solvo's solutions make it possible to control the entire warehouse operations cycle in realtime, manage warehouse personnel and equipment, and monitor all technological processes with precision.
Solvo solutions are embedded with interfaces of various ERPs, such as MS Navision, MS Axapta, iScala, PeopleSoft, 1C, Monolit, Galactica, Parus.
Solvo.WMS Warehouse Management System
Solvo.WMS is a high-end automation system for medium-sized and large-scale warehouses.
SOLVO offers industry solutions for various applications, such as retail, sales, services, fleet management, manufacturing, pharmacy, 3PL, food production, chemicals, textiles, paper & printing, automotive, and many others.
- Flexibly prioritized and optimized flow of goods and resources.
- Increased data accuracy (up to 99.9%) for exact quantity and location of goods within the warehouse.
- Full visibility of product flows and distribution.
- Improved product placement to increase warehouse storage capacity from 5 to 15%.
- Accelerated product distribution.
- Reduction in write-offs of expired, time-sensitive products.
- Increased productivity (between 10 and 20% on average).
- Enhanced efficiency of personnel management.
- Enhanced control over order compilation accuracy.
- Improved customer servicing.
Management Control and Goods Circulation
- Increased efficiency of operational interaction between all warehouse process participants.
- Guaranteed realtime access to current process information.
- Physical inventarization without warehouse work stoppage.
- Full integration with ERP.
- Solvo.WMS automates warehouse complex with refrigerated storerooms (01.04.2013)
- Solvo.WMS automates regional OCS warehouse (22.03.2013)
- SOLVO automates the warehouse of a major clothing distributor - Sela (07.12.2012)
- MVO warehouse complex automated by Solvo.WMS (29.11.2012)
- SOLVO completes automation of EUROPLAST Solnechnogorskiy Plant (31.08.2012)
- SOLVO rolls out automated crane operator workstation (20.07.2012)
- Project for the Hypermarket Chain “Essen” (Republic of Tatarstan): Completed (29.06.2012)
- EKT Warehouse Automation Project Completed by SOLVO (19.04.2012)
- Solvo.TOS Deployment Finished at Container Terminal FSC (25.11.2011)
- Modern Warehouse Management Systems Help Achieve Better Results (08.11.2011)
Completed WMS projects
- SOLVO completes automation of EUROPLAST Solnechnogorskiy Plant
- Project Completed for the “Essen” Hypermarket Chain (Republic of Tatarstan)
- EKT Warehouse Automation Project Completed by SOLVO
- Innovative Technologies of SOLVO Now Serve to Bell Bimbo
- Wimm-Bill-Dann Keeps Up Deploying Solvo.WMS on Its Warehouses
- Modern Warehouse Management Systems Help Achieve Better Results
- Solvo.WMS Deployment Project Completed for JelDorExpeditsia
- SOLVO Successfully Finished Automation System Deployment for Royal Canin
- New SOLVO Project Completed for Lebediansky
- Natali Pharm Success Story: You Order Today And We Fulfill It The Same Day