@LOGISTICS REPLY s.r.l.http://www.clickreply.eu/
Warehouse Management Systems
- Click Reply WM 4.2
@logistics Reply is the Reply group company that offers a complete range of advanced services and solutions in the sphere of Supply Chain Execution. These range from the design and modeling of logistic procedures to the planning of turnkey application solutions and the introduction of new technologies.
@logistics Reply offers to customers a comprehensive range of cutting-edge services and technological solutions for Supply Chain Execution, aimed at maximising the efficiency of complex logistics networks, lowering costs, improving the level of service offered to customers and creating competitive advantage.
@logistics Reply markets under two product lines, Click Reply™ and SideUp Reply™, capable of entirely supporting warehouse processes.
@logistics Reply has been in the market for 15 years, developing information systems and web-based solutions for Warehouse Management for a great number of customers operating in various business industries.
More than 300 businesses and over 12.000 customers are using and integrating @logistics Reply’s solutions into their value chain logistics.
Click Reply WM 4.2
Supply Chain Management’s latest challenge is to integrate end-to-end solutions in order to remove the barriers between suppliers, companies, customers and end consumers by developing current models into fully-fledged Collaborative Networks in which the correct planning and implementation of Execution components is increasingly important.
Click Reply™ is Reply’s proprietary solution, capable of supporting an entire process operation in the areas of Supply Chain Planning (particularly in the area of Warehouse Optimisation and Transportation Planning and Scheduling) and Supply Chain Execution, integrating inventories, warehousing, transportation and shop floor management.
The Click Reply Suite, which includes two leading-edge technology modules powered by RFID and Voice Technology (RFID Layer and Voice Layer modules), ensures that important optimisation goals are achieved and is ideal for companies who require flexible, scalable solutions with an eye to economic gains.
Click Reply™, developed in line with the latest and most consolidated information technology, is the applications suite that allows full visibility of the logistic processes and offers effective, sophisticated solutions which are flexible and strongly geared towards optimisation of investments.
@logistics Reply has been in the market for 15 years, has excellent technological skills and focuses strongly on cooperation and integration with its customers. This has given the company in-depth knowledge of the processes, infrastructures and requirements of businesses operating in the various areas of logistics.
This comprehensive know-how has resulted in today’s architecture for the Click Reply WM package. Custom components have been separated from product components, allowing the configuration and creation of personalised solutions for clients and vertical solutions for the industry. This allows for future portability as and when new versions become available for the standard application.
Click Reply WM’s verticalisations are aimed at:
- Grocery and Food
- Pharma and Chemical
Click Reply™, based entirely on WEB architecture, is divided into five modules:
Click Reply Warehouse Management:
- Material handling management with hard copy or WiFi terminals
- Logistic processes running on automatic identification systems, based on barcodes or RFID
- Space optimisation and reduction of implementation times
- Optimised planning of shipping activities
- Continuous and precise monitoring of activities and human and automatic resources
Click Reply Transportation Management:
- Decisional analysis and control of shipping planning
- Calculation of delivery programme: optimisation of customer service, load and distance constraints
- Final cost balances and preparation of the invoicing process
- Reduction of time and cost of operations
Click Reply Proof of Delivery:
- Control of distribution processes through certification of shipment units at delivery points, be they customers or sorting centres, including certification of shipment units at in platform
- Proof of delivery managed in real time or batch mode
Click Reply Shop Floor Control:
- Integrated system with MES factory tools
- Production management (sequencing, dispatching, progress, monitoring)
- Traceability of operations carried out by human and machine resources (standard tracking or backflashing)
Click Reply WM Analytics:
- Monitoring the efficiency in warehouse management (KPI and scorecards)
- Creation of reports and customised indicators
- Improvement of warehouse profitability
- Gartner positions @logistics Reply in "Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems" (10.04.2012)
- Specialised Cloud Computing services and solutions (21.04.2011)
- Technology Reply specialising in Oracle technologies, inaugurates Exalab (31.03.2011)
- @logistics Reply is the 4th world provider of WMS to automotive industry (05.01.2011)
- @logistics Reply presents its solutions at LogiMAT 2011 (20.12.2010)
- Board of Directors approves the quarterly report as at September 30, 2010 (29.11.2010)
- Geodis Wilson has chosen SideUp™ Reply for ‘on demand’ warehouse management (20.10.2010)
- Board of Directors approves the half-yearly financial report as at June 30, 2010 (05.08.2010)
- REPLY acquires Riverland Solutions GmbH in Germany (05.08.2010)
- @Logistics Reply UK – Expands to the UK + Ireland (30.04.2010)
- CLICK Reply TM RFID Layer
- CLICK Reply™ TM
- CLICK Reply TM Voice Recognition Module
- CLICK Reply WM
- CLICK Reply WM Analytics Module
- SideUp ReplyTM - The first WMS on demand
Location and contact information
@logistics Reply Srl
Via Castellanza 11
Dr. Enrico Nebuloni
Telephone: +39 02 53576 1
Fax: +39 02 53576 444