The WMS Online Selection Family
Our WMS Online Selection service provides users with a neutral comparison of more than 100 Warehouse Management Systems. Through the use of an extensive list of questions, Team warehouse logistics captures each individual user requirement online, assigns a weighting to it, and then compares it with the validated functionality of the systems participating in the WMS Database of Fraunhofer IML.
We offer WMS Online Selection in three different versions which differ in their functional scope and the level of detail (see the descriptions below). The free express version allows users to become familiar with WMS functionality and the overall methodology of WMS Online Selection.
Express Version (free)
The express version provides you with a quick overview of suitable WMS vendors for your concrete project example and the methodology of WMS Online Selection:
- Period of validity: 12 months
- Number of evaluations: 1
- Use of K.O. criteria (includes the ability to include or exclude specific vendors)
- General weighting of a predefined selection of categories, questions, and single aspects of the WMS Questionnaire (with "0=no relevance" and "3=normal relevance")
- Evaluation of the functional degree of performance per system and related images (overviews of the entire system and of the different functionality)
- Ability to directly contact WMS vendors
- Price: 0,- EUR
You can use WMS Online Selection as soon as you have registered!
The premium version offers the most functionality of our three versions and is the best one to use if you need a comprehensive WMS selection in a concrete project and if you require information about all details of the functionality of a WMS. It is also the version you should choose if you will need to access the WMS Database frequently (for example, this is important for consulting companies).
- Period of validity: 12 months
- Number of evaluations: 20
- Plus: Detailed weighting of all categories, questions, and single aspects of the WMS Questionnaire (with “0=no relevance” to “5=very high relevance”)
- Plus: Many additional images of the results (overviews of the entire system and of the different functionality including overview of the averages, best in class)
- Plus: PDF download with all results
- Plus: Ability to view the answers provided by the vendors to all questions (see below the figure)
- Plus: Ability to create, duplicate, and change evaluations (e.g. for different requirements profiles or facilities)
- Price: 999,- EUR
Figure: The premium version lets you view the results down to the level of the answers provided by the vendors (including a comparison of how the vendors weighted the requirements)
Access for Colleges and Universities
This version is tailored for our WMS seminar for colleges and universities and the seminar exercises.
- Exclusive access for colleges and universities
- Period of validity: as required
- Number of evaluation: as required
- General weighting of a predefined selection of categories, questions, and single aspects of the WMS Questionnaire (with “0=no relevance” and “3=normal relevance”)
- Evaluation with the functional degree of performance per system and related graphics (overviews of the entire system and of the different functionality)
- Price: free for colleges and universities