Warehouse Management Systems
- DCDirector 3.1 (Validated)
- DEMATIC WMS 2.1
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management EWM 9.0 (Validated)
- SAP Logistics Execution SAP ERP 6.0 EHP 6 (Validated)
Dematic GmbH, based in Offenbach/Germany, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of logistics automation equipment. As a systems integrator, Dematic provides the whole range of products and services, from individual products and systems right up to complete turnkey solutions as a general contractor, completed by the comprehensive service offerings Uptime Solutions®. The company's portfolio reflects the sector-specific expertise Dematic has gained worldwide over many years in supplying companies of all sizes in the wholesale, retail trade, and mail-order companies, in the food and beverage industry, in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries as well as in the manufacturing industries. Dematic employs worldwide about 4,000 people and achieved sales of about 900 million euros.
Dematic looks back to a long lasting history. In 1962 Dematic’s predecessor Demag installed the first high-bay warehouse in Germany. Demag’s successor, the Mannesmann Dematic AG was bought by Siemens in 2001 and merged with Siemens Production and Logistics. Between 2003 and 2006 the company was fully owned by Siemens. The new Dematic offers a wide range of material flow and warehousing hardware as well as controls and IT solutions. Jointly with the many years of experiences in system integration, project management and services this guarantees fast return of customer’s investments..
DEMATIC WMS 2.1
Dematic offers WMS solutions based on it’s own software development and realizes logistics solutions based on SAP EWM and SAP LES. The Dematic IT software suite is a modular solution that fits flexible to all customer requirements.
WMS solutions from Dematic are applicable for all branches and grades of automation. The application ranges from mid sized, semi-automated warehouses up to very big and complex fully automated distribution centers.
10 % manuell
40 % halbautomatisch
50 % vollautomatisch
Dematic offers fully integrated complete solutions out one hand as well as smaller stand alone systems. Dematic uses always best practices and standards. Customer requirements that are apart from our standards are realized customer specifically. A Dematic specialty is site modernization during running site operation.
Implementation of other innovations, for example in the picking area
System boundaries will be extended, Improvement in the area of order fulfillment and management information.
Prices are depending on the site’s sizes and scope of supply, used modules and plug-ins and the number of users. The price for a small system starts at about € 70.000
- Warehouse optimisation with the new Warehouse Management Software DC Director by Dematic - Release of Version 3.0 (04.04.2013)
- New national DC for hardware and fasteners specialist ITW Retail Group (14.03.2013)
- Dematic’s new logistics systems to drive supply chain efficiencies for Torpedo7 (08.01.2013)
- Dematic elevates Land’s End’s throughputs (30.07.2012)
- Dematic and Toll on track to deliver advanced logistics for adidas (23.05.2012)
- Dematic expands in the Chinese market (11.04.2012)
- Dematic at LogiMAT 2012 (16.12.2011)
- Dematic adds to wealth of knowledge on sustainability (29.11.2011)
- Dematic sets its sights on the future-oriented technology of Cloud Computing (29.11.2011)
- Dematic Offers as first Intralogistics Supplier Thermographic Inspection (15.10.2011)
Completed WMS projects
Location and contact information
Dematic Europe GmbH
Lyoner Straße 9
60528 Frankfurt am Main
CEO Dematic Europe GmbHinfo@dematic.com
Telephone: +49 69 58 30 25 0
Fax: +49 69 58 30 25 150
63073 Offenbach am Main
Telephone: + 49 69 89 03 - 0
Fax: + 49 69 89 03 -1299