Participating in the WMS Database
The functionality of more than 100 Warehouse Management Systems is stored in the WMS Database and available for use by WMS users to compare and select suitable vendors and systems for their companies. In this way, vendors and users are joined together in a perfect fit.
The Benefits for the WMS Vendor
In the increasingly competitive market for WMS, it has become even more important for vendors of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) to acquire new potential customers and bring more attention to their own product.
- But what is the best way to reach out to new customers?
- How do customers look for new vendors?
- And how can you guarantee that they are considering your product?
The answer to all of these questions is the WMS Database, the most extensive database of its kind in the world, and the use of the leading WMS portal, warehouse-logistics. com, as a targeted marketing platform.
Participation in the WMS database provides vendors with many benefits:
Contact with Users (Leads)
- All WMS vendors who participate in the WMS Database automatically and exclusively participate in each preselection performed by the WMS Online Selection service and thus have the chance to acquire new customers without any effort or cost on their part. Customers of WMS Online Selection are WMS users from all branches and company sizes as well as external consultants.
- The participants have access to the contact information of any user who registers for the free express version of WMS Online Selection. This information can be used to acquire new customers.
Extensive Marketing Opportunities
- Participants in the WMS Database receive full marketing support and the opportunity to present their product in detail on warehouse-logistics. com, the world’s leading WMS portal. Your product is brought to the attention of potential customers through the use of company and product profiles that include your company’s logo, screenshots, brochures, news, articles, event information, and reference projects.
- Every two weeks a WMS newsletter is sent to all subscribed customers that automatically contains any news that you post to your company’s profile. This newsletter is very popular and has a high number of subscribers.
- All participants in the WMS Database receive a validation seal and a participant certificate that you can use when marketing your WMS.
- The participants of the WMS Database benefit from the large WMS community. This includes a yearly participant meeting involving all of the WMS vendors who participant in the WMS Database. The annual meeting provides a venue for exchanging information with other vendors including meaningful and exclusive statistics about the development of the WMS market.
- The public relations work performed by all participants increases the prominence of the portal and all participating systems.
- The exchange of information about current developments and trends in the WMS market that occurs as part of the validation process as well as the possibility to benchmark your system against the other participants provides you with some additional input for the strategic orientation and development of your own product.
Conditions of Participation
It is possible to become a participant in the WMS Database at any time by purchasing an annual membership. This membership includes all of the above-mentioned possibilities of the warehouse-logistics. com platform as well as the yearly validation of your system performed by Team warehouse logistics.
Are you interested in participating in the WMS Database? Then please request a non-binding offer to participate, which contains all details and conditions.
If you have any questions about the WMS Database, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or phone.